Travel to Bhutan, the Land of Thunder Dragon with Bhutan Tashi Pelbar Adventure and feel the difference. Bhutan Tashi Pelbar Adventure provides the perfect destination to the travelers with awe-inspiring unique tour options.
BHUTAN-AUSTRALIA FRIENDSHIP OFFER
The year 2017 is a special occasion for the Kingdom of Bhutan and Australia as it
marks 15 years of diplomatic relations between the two countries.
To commemorate this happy occasion, the Royal Government of Bhutan is pleased
to present the “Bhutan – Australia Friendship Offer” to welcome all nationals of Australia
to visit Bhutan in 2018.
What is the Bhutan – Australia Friendship Offer?
It is a one-time special package that is being offered to all nationals of Australia visiting
Bhutan in June, July and August, 2018. The offer includes the following:
1.Visitors may choose not to pay the all-inclusive mandatory minimum daily package
of US$ 200 per person per night. Instead, they will pay only the government Sustainable
Development Fee of US$ 65 per person per night.
2. Visitors can avail discounted fare on Airlines.
3. Visitors can avail up to 50 % discounts in partnering Hotels
4. Visitors have flexibility / choice of services.
5. Visitors do not have to pay the surcharge of US$ 40 per person per night and US$ 30
each for two persons.
6. Special airport reception on arrival of the 1st Group
Terms and conditions:
1. The offer is valid from 1st June 2018 to 31st August 2018.
2. The offer is for the nationals of Australia only.
3. Visitors should book their trip through a licensed Bhutanese tour operator.
4. A one time visa fee of US$ 40 is applicable.